Danny and Rita
Address: 106 Villadolid Street
San Antonio Heights Phase 1
Sto. Tomas, Batangas 4234
• For the VSM Philippines Team as we will be doing two trips this summer.
• For the Bible Studies in BGC and Sto. Tomas for the members to continue to grow in their faith and for the salvation of the others.
• For the Training Center for the future Pastors and church leaders.
• For Rita as she continues to work with the cancer support groups in BGC and Sto. Tomas.
• For our health and financial support.
• That He is blessing the members of the Bible Studies in their spiritual growth.
• For the souls that were saved during the VSM Philippines trip this past May.
• For the Lord's blessing and safety for the VSM team from the U.S. and the ministry they were able to a part of.
• For the safety and the blessings the Lord has given us.
Sam, Dawn, Tristan, Zane & Seth
Address: P.O. Box 55
Valencia, Negros Oriental 6215
Phone: 601 600 3426
• For God's protection as we travel during furlough.
• For God's provision as we seek financial partners in our ministry.
• For God's financial provision for the BMA Philippines Publications Department.
• For our children's outreach ministry to continue while we're on furlough.
• For God's favor on our national pastors and missionaries on the island of Mindanao, and the Philippines as a whole.
• For the end of the fighting in the city of Marawi.
• For the growth of our ministries here in Negros Oriental.
• For the continued support of our prayer and financial partners.
• For His blessing on the BMAA efforts all over the world.
• For a time of furlough to recharge and see family and friends.
Filomeno and Lisa
Address: 1010 Champions Drive
Conway, AR 72034
Phone: 501 442 1813 (US); 0945 332 4248 (Philippines)
• For our health and strength
• For wisdom and leadership in the ministry
• For my son Matthew's marriage in June of 2018
• For my daughter Justine's schooling needs abroad
• For more harvest of souls and God-called leaders in our work
• For those whom He has saved and baptized in our mission points
• For teenagers who have joined us and are excited about their new life in Christ
• For His protection as we live in a low, flood-prone area in Iloilo.
• For the poor people He has brought to our mission for He has said "blessed are the poor for theirs is the kingdom of heaven."
• For His grace and mercy.
Doug and Diane
Address: Town and Country Subdivision
Queen Victoria Road, Lot 10, Block 46
Talisay City, Negros Occidental 6115
Phone: +63 949 992 6737
• For continued financial funding for personal support and Bible College scholarships.
• For our continued good health and safety.
• For student growth at BMABC.
• For the sponsoring of national pastors as church planters.
• For the extension classes from the Bible College to remote regions not only in the Philippines but other part of Asia.
• For provisions through His people that are providing funding for the BMA Bible College.
• That He has given us the opportunity, at this time in our lives, to serve Him in this capacity.
• As we watch our students grow in wisdom and knowledge.
• For the evangelistic efforts of our students which has resulted in hundreds being won to the Lord this past year.
• For all the churches, our family and friends that share the same vision we have for missions.
Address: Willy’sville Subdivision, Blanco Street Sta. Barbara, Iloilo 5002 Philippines
• For continued growth of Here's Hope Baptist Church
• For Pastor Noriel Donesa. New Pastor of Here's Hope
• For Dorcas House staff and children
• For wisdom for all our Pastors
• For open doors to reach more people
• For great success of Dorcas House in 2017
• For re-accreditation of Dorcas House
• For much improved personal health
• For many opportunities to serve in 2017
• For spiritual growth of our many young people
Cris and Alicia
Address: Vauxhall Rd
Town and Country subdivision
Talisay City, Negros Occidental 6115
• For the direction of our ministry as a married couple. We trust that God has great plans in store utilizing church planting with the assistance of medical programs.
• For the possibility of an upcoming furlough.
• For Cris's visa to be approved when necessary for furlough.
• For Alicia as she prepares and undergoes the U.S. medical licensure exam.
• That medical school is nearing its end. Graduation will be in May 2017.
• For a marriage and ministry partner and the vision God has given to us in carrying out His ministry.
• That with the assistance of medical outreach programs, Cris has been able to start a mission outreach including 15 household Bible studies in one community.
Stan & Donna
Address: Blk 6 Lot 5 St. John's Woods
Town & Country Cambridge
Talisay, Negros Occidental
Phone: +63 908 894 6723
• For the Bible College of the Philippines needs
• For Jon Rey Navartte, Palawan church planter
• For Jethro, Cambodia Intern
• For new Philippine missionaries Jimmy & Julie Walker
• For our house Bible Study
• For furlough in April 2018
• For the VSM team coming in July 2018
• For witnessing opportunities
• For good health
• For Robin, Tina, Karen
• For Eric Johnson's Oct. 2017 visit
Jimmy, Julie, Judd, Adley, Nolan, Emory and Silas
Address: PO box 223
Hope, AR 71802
• For the transition of our family to the Philippines in June 2018
• That the Lord would provide all the financial partners needed for our support.
• For the work at the BMA Bible college in the Philippines.
• That God would raise up more pastors and church planters to continue the work in the Philippines and Southeast Asia.
• That the Lord would begin preparing the hearts of those who will here the Gospel this year and that they would receive it.
• That He is providing financial partners for the ministry.
• That new churches are being planted in Southeast Asia.
• That He is opening doors for us to share about the work in the Philippines.