Danny and Rita
Address: The Fort Residences Unit 8H
Corner of 2nd Avenue & 30th Street Fort Bonifacio
Phone: +63 09209731406 or 228-206-9511
• For our weekly Bible Studies with different groups.
• For Missionary Bible Baptist Ministries in Rodriguez Rizal, the future Training Center that will be located there and the Church Planters/Leaders that will be trained at the Center.
• For House of Hope Residence Ministry.
• For Corridor of Hope Cancer Support Group.
• For our health and financial support.
• For the new Bible Studies that have begun and the growth in the members.
• For safety on our first furlough, for all the people and churches we were able to meet during our time of furlough.
• For answered prayers.
• For all those who support the ministry here through prayers and financially.
• That Rita is still cancer free.
Sam, Dawn, Tristan, Zane & Seth
Address: James Jumawan House; Ravello Subd.
Bunao St.; Barangay Camanjac
Dumaguete City, Negros Oriental 6200
Phone: 035 421 2975
• For continued success & growth with the Philippines Publications Ministry.
• For new areas and opportunities for ministry in the Negros Oriental area.
• For continued good health and safety for our family.
• For new prayer & financial partners in our ministry.
• For us as we arrange things to continue, while we are on furlough, beginning in Nov. 2017.
• For the successes of the Philippines Publications Ministry.
• For a safe and successful move to Dumaguete City.
• For new people and places He is leading us to, as we seek to begin new ministries.
• For His hand of protection and provision over our family as we serve the BMAA in the Philippines.
• For His salvation and calling on our lives.
Filomeno and Lisa
Address: VML Subdivision, Molo
Iloilo City, Iloilo 5000
Phone: 011 63 977 288 1991
• For salvation of souls, discipleship of new believers and training of church leaders.
• For more open doors in the ministry.
• For our children's ministry in literacy, moral values training, and conversational English classes.
• For our health and strength.
• That God is always faithful.
• That we have one powerful message in the Gospel of Christ preached in various dialects.
• That we are being used in associational and local churches to assist in conferences and events.
• For your continued prayers and support.
Doug and Diane
Address: Town and Country Subdivision
Queen Victoria Road, Lot 10, Block 46
Talisay City, Negros Occidental 6115
• That as our ministry grows, so does our needs and that God will provide the financial support necessary to accomplish that which He has called us to do.
• For us as we train and disciple our students, not only in music, but for the calling God has given them.
• For our students as God is preparing them for His ministry.
• For our alumni who are now serving as teachers, pastors, church musicians, and church planters in all parts of the Philippines and Asia.
• That the Lord will supply the necessary funds to keep BMABC open to train new workers.
• The first semester ended with 682 souls won to the Lord by our BMABC students.
• For giving us good health to continue our ministry.
• For funds from the National WMA which helped us expand the Music Dept. facilities and make much-needed repairs to buildings on the campus.
• For the team of supporters who have caught the vision for the needs of Music and Ministry at BMABC.
• That he has opened the doors for us to expand our ministry to other islands in the Philippines.
Don and Angela
Address: Willy’sville Subdivision, Blanco Street Sta. Barbara, Iloilo 5002 Philippines
• For continued good health.
• For more pastors and workers.
• For new Pastor Here's Hope Baptist Church.
• For Dorcas House.
• For successful carotid artery procedure.
• For a good fellowship of Pastors.
• For the unity of Here's Hope Baptist Church.
• For Dorcas House successes.
Cris and Alicia
Address: Vauxhall Rd
Town and Country subdivision
Talisay City, Negros Occidental 6115
• For the direction of our ministry as a married couple. We trust that God has great plans in store utilizing church planting with the assistance of medical programs.
• For the possibility of an upcoming furlough.
• For Cris's visa to be approved when necessary for furlough.
• For Alicia as she prepares and undergoes the U.S. medical licensure exam.
• That medical school is nearing its end. Graduation will be in May 2017.
• For a marriage and ministry partner and the vision God has given to us in carrying out His ministry.
• That with the assistance of medical outreach programs, Cris has been able to start a mission outreach including 15 household Bible studies in one community.
Stan & Donna
Address: St. John's Wood's Road
Town & Country Subdivision
Block 6 Lot 5
Talisay, Negros Occidental
Phone: +63 0908 894 6723
• For our new church planter in Palawan, Philippines.
• For our intern in Cambodia.
• For us as we teach at the Bible College.
• For financial stability of the Bible College and up-coming accreditation.
• For the new K-12 Academy start-up.
• For new opportunities of ministry.
• For our house Bible study.
• For our smooth adjustment to Filipino culture.
• For witnessing opportunities.
• For the welcome reception of Donna and me.
• For being able to facetime with our family in the US.
• For exciting travel visiting churches in Vietnam, Cambodia and Filipino Islands.