Phil and LaJuana
Address: P.O. Box 878 Conway, AR 72033
• Equipping pastors and church planters with vision and plans for the work of the Gospel in the West African nations of Ghana, Liberia, Burkina Faso, Ivory Coast, Liberia and Nigeria, and Tanzania and Mozambique in East Africa.
• A network of modular training institutes with an emphasis on biblical studies, ministry skills, personal and spiritual growth.
• Coordinate with key national churches, associations and leaders to help facilitate churches-planting-churches.
• Missionary expansion that is sustainable and reproducible utilizing local leadership and resources.
• Work with partner ministries in Africa like LifeWord (radio broadcasts), EIM (evangelism), Water for Christ (water wells) and BMA Theological Seminary.
• Pre-Field Training and Assessment for new BMA Missionaries.
• Teach Spanish language Associate of Divinity classes for BMA Seminary in areas of biblical studies and pastoral ministry.