Dr. John David Smith
John David, Kim, Josiah, and Seth
Address: 2989 York Lane
Conway, Arkansas 72034
• That BMA Missions will be driven by God’s glory and the expansion of His Kingdom.
• That God will protect and bless BMA missionaries serving in the United States and eighty-one other countries.
• That our churches can be healthy, missional, and multiplying.
• That BMA America churches will spend a healthy amount of their budgets on reaching people outside the church instead of spending it on people who are already inside the church.
• For new missionaries arriving in their fields of service.
• For more churches that are planting churches in the United States.
• For the chance to work with many faithful servants in BMA missions.
• For the possibilities that await BMA missions.
Phil and Lajuana
Address: 306 Dogwood Place Dr.
Bryant, AR 72022
• For partnerships with missionaries and sending churches.
• For the safety and health of our missionaries and their families.
• For the missionaries at risk in areas of conflict and civil unrest.
• For the missionaries moving to their fields of service.
• For those who serve in Creative Access Nations.
• For new missionaries going to the field in 2016.
• For our guiding vision for multiplying disciples, leaders and churches.
• For churches that are partnering with international missionaries.
• For foreign national pastors and missionaries whose churches are planting churches.
North American Missions
Larry and Shelby
Address: P.O. Box 878
Conway, Arkansas 72033
• For our present church planters to multiply disciples, leaders, and churches.
• For God to raise up more couples to accept the call to church planting.
• For churches to parent more church plants by training and equipping their members to go.
• For God to provide the financial needs for many more church planters to plant.
• That three church plants came off support in 2016 and are now self-sustaining ministries.
• For the new Hispanic church plant in Vidalia, LA in partnership with the BMA of LA.
• For the new opportunity in Orlando, FL for an Arabic speaking church plant in partnership with the BMA of FL.
• For the three men serving in internships right now who will plant new churches in 2017.