Dr. John David Smith
John David, Kim, Josiah, and Seth
Address: 2989 York Lane
Conway, Arkansas 72034
• That BMA Missions will be driven by God’s glory and the expansion of His Kingdom.
• That God will protect and bless BMA missionaries serving in the United States and eighty-one other countries.
• That our churches can be healthy, missional, and multiplying.
• That BMA America churches will spend a healthy amount of their budgets on reaching people outside the church instead of spending it on people who are already inside the church.
• For new missionaries arriving in their fields of service.
• For more churches that are planting churches in the United States.
• For the chance to work with many faithful servants in BMA missions.
• For the possibilities that await BMA missions.
Eric, Kelly, Audrey, Matty, and Abram
Address: P.O. Box 878
Conway, AR 72033
• For El Alba Baptist Church (Pachuca, Mexico) and her missions.
• That the reach of the gospel would continue to grow through our churches.
• For the work of church planting and the men and women who serve the Lord in this work.
• For me as I travel.
• For Kelly's continued healing.
• That the Lord has grown the church in Pachuca and they continue the work beyond their walls.
• For the way God has used and is using the BMA to make his name known to the nations.
• For the awesome things God is doing in our churches on mission fields around the world.
• For the opportunity to serve our churches in church planting, teaching and training.
• That Kelly is doing fantastic!
North American Missions
Larry and Shelby
Address: P.O. Box 878
Conway, Arkansas 72033
• For our present church planters to multiply disciples, leaders, and churches.
• For God to raise up more couples to accept the call to church planting.
• For churches to parent more church plants by training and equipping their members to go.
• For God to provide the financial needs for many more church planters to plant.
• That three church plants came off support in 2016 and are now self-sustaining ministries.
• For the new Hispanic church plant in Vidalia, LA in partnership with the BMA of LA.
• For the new opportunity in Orlando, FL for an Arabic speaking church plant in partnership with the BMA of FL.
• For the three men serving in internships right now who will plant new churches in 2017.